Committee Chair - Neal R. Kalis
As Chair of the Rotary Club of Weston Legal Committee for the year 2015 - 2016, I will be pleased to assist by providing the following functions when requested:
- Provide legal advice to the President and Board of Directors;
- Review contracts considered by the Club;
- Ensure that activities and functions are conducted lawfully;
- Enterpret Club by-laws; and
- Participate in meetings to make certain they are in accordance with appropriate procedure.
I may also be able to assist with other legal matters as directed by the President and Board of Directors. My goal as Chair of the Legal Committee is to assist the President and Board of Directors in making this next Rotary year a successful and rewarding one.
In the likeness of Rotary International, I will undertake the above functions with integrity and the intent that my contributions improve our community and the Club, as well as our fellowship with business, professional and community leaders.
If you have any questions for the Legal Committee, please contact Adam Goldberg at Email Adam.